In order to gain access to the charging stations at their Richmond Branch building, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond requires every driver to register and agree to their Terms & Conditions of use. Please provide your name and contact information in the form below, read the Terms and Conditions, agree to the Terms and Conditions by checking the appropriate box, and then Submit your registration with the button at the bottom of the page.
- The Bank will charge you $0.125 per kWH while for vehicle charging, and Your vehicle must be removed from the charging station once fully charged. If the vehicle is not disconnected within 1 hour of charging being complete, you will be charged a fee of $5.
- The Bank controls the pricing of the charging stations, and may change the pricing and these or any other use policies at any time without prior notice.
- The actions listed below are considered misuse of the charging stations and are prohibited. At its sole discretion, the Bank may suspend or terminate Your use of the charging stations for Your non-compliance with the terms of this agreement or for any reason, including if You engage in any of the following activities:
- Touching, plugging in, or unplugging another person’s vehicle without the owner’s consent;
- Over-use of charging stations, which includes 1) leaving a vehicle plugged into a charging station after it is fully charged beyond a one hour grace period, and 2) parking at a charging station without connecting the vehicle.
- Causing damage to the equipment, facilities, or other vehicles; and
- Any other actions that interfere with human safety or the proper use of the chargingstations.
- The Bank makes no representations, and hereby disclaims all, warranties with respect to thefunctionality and availability of the charging stations.
- Use of the charging stations is at the user’s own risk. The Bank is not responsible for anydamage or injury resulting from use of the charging stations, regardless of whether that use wasproper or prohibited.