Metro has introduced electric vehicle (EV) charge stations at ten Metro Park & Ride lots: Union Station, Universal City/Studio City, El Segundo, Willow St, Sierra Madre Villa, Arcadia, Monrovia, Duarte/City of Hope, Irwindale, and APU/Citrus College.
The Level 2 charge stations allow riders with EVs to conveniently charge their cars while using the Metro system
How It Works
- Sign up for an account here.
- Download the EV Connect Mobile app
- Park your vehicle at a Metro charge station marked with this parking symbol below:
- Use your app to scan the station’s QR code. Or, touch your key fob on the reader pad to start charging. Key fobs can be purchased from .
- Plug in and Go Metro! If you have any questions contact us or view our in-depth facts sheet.
Search for charge stations based on location, keywords, availability, power level, and accessibility
Start a charge session by scanning a QR code or entering the station ID
Monitor your current charge session in real-time, and receive notifications when your vehicle has completed charging
Pay safely and securely through PayPal, and view a history of your past charge sessions