When electric vehicles first hit the road, troubleshooting malfunctioning EV stations was a cumbersome, manual process that required days to properly diagnose and fix. We recognized it would be impossible for the EV market to grow under this model and were inspired to begin creating tools that would enable the monitoring, management, and maintenance of thousands of charging stations from a single browser-based control panel.
While 90% of the market focused on developing closed systems that would lock customers into their hardware, it has been our priority from the beginning to develop on open-standards and design our tools to be hardware agnostic. The result has been a powerful, robust, and flexible platform that empowers site owners, parking lot managers, fleet operators, and utilities to manage the complex and heterogeneous infrastructure required to satisfy the demands of EV drivers.
Since our founding in 2009, we have grown to be a leading provider of electric vehicle charging solutions for commercial, enterprise, hospitality, educational, and government facilities. Our diverse clients include Yahoo!, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, along with numerous municipalities and commercial enterprises.
Meet Our Team
Jordan is an accomplished technology executive and entrepreneur, helping to raise tens of millions of dollars in financing for companies in the cleantech sector.
Scott is a serial entrepreneur and leader, overseeing the rapid and sustainable growth of six companies into successful enterprises.
Jon is known for his fine-tuned approach to customer service and business execution, having successfully overseen the operations of several successful companies.
John is a proven SaaS sales and marketing leader, bringing more than 20 years of experience and a wealth of market and product experience to EV Connect.
Patrick is experienced in strategic planning and tactical management in enterprise cloud applications and SaaS, resulting in several successful exits, including DAX the most widely used MAM and cloud workflow application in the world.
Brad is one of the original product leaders at EV Connect, guiding the platform’s development through his more than 20 years of engineering, software development, and product management experience.
Scott is an experienced software leader, overseeing the development of sophisticated platforms for mission-critical applications across many industries for the past 20 years.
David is well-versed in major corporate, international finance operations and sales, bringing more than 30 years of experience to the EV Connect team.
Marcus is a software and analytics expert, bringing experience enabling new revenue streams and growth into new markets across a wide range of industries.
Ram is a proven business leader, bringing more than 25 years of experience working with utilities, grid managers, and independent power producers to EV Connect.
We’ve become the most trusted and most reliable EV network provider by:
- Providing the industries’ best equipment available for charging stations.
- Developing and operating the industry’s most robust and flexible cloud-based platform for the management of charging stations, the utilities that feed them and the drivers that use them.
- Offering unparalleled customer support through our mobile app and 24/7 driver support.
Each decision we make is executed with one question in mind: How can we lower our customers’ total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase their return on investment (ROI)? This has allowed us to provide the most comprehensive and flexible EV charging solutions available.
- We deliver and manage commercial charging station networks—giving our customers more control. They can determine their charging prices, station status, and general station management.
- Our switchable network guarantee ensures that, no matter which manufacturer is utilized, you will be able to choose from the best and latest charge station hardware at the best price—guaranteed. With us, you can choose from a wide range of Level 2 and DC Fast Charger stations.
- We are the only true open network (standards-based) that adapts to your specific needs. Our hardware and software give clients the ability to switch networks when their initial service contracts expire, though we certainly will make every effort to demonstrate that EV Connect’s services are the best in the industry and work to ensure that you won’t leave.
- Our smartphone mobile app lets drivers monitor station status, see charging stations near them, initiate a charge session, and make payments.
- We offer free site assessments to build a unique, efficient and effective plan that makes sense for each individual client and location.
EV Connect is also recognized as a GIIRS Impact Rated Company. The Impact Model Rating used by GIIRS recognizes business models that are specifically designed to solve social or environmental problems through company products or services, target customers, value chain, ownership, or operations.