In “Driving the Spotlight: Los Angeles and Orange Counties’ Large Producer and Consumer Base Driving Advanced Transportation Growth,” Next 10 reports on how in both Los Angeles and Orange County, traditional anchor industries and a large population, as well as regional collaborations, are driving the clean tech sector.
Key findings include:
– LA and OC represent the largest and fastest-growing electric vehicle market in the state.
– Advanced transportation research is taking off, which we can see by the growing number of patents filed.
– The Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach serve as working test beds for new technologies.
– There are more than 20 automotive design centers in the region that are developing new advanced transportation technologies.
– Regional companies are forming innovative partnerships to drive advanced vehicle technology adoption.
Check out EV Connect’s mention: Driving the Spotlight