On the Road to a Better Future
In 2009, as electric vehicles started to make their mark in the United States, we looked at the burgeoning marketplace and saw two major issues that needed to be solved.
While people were buying electric vehicles for varied economic, environmental, and geopolitical reasons, many of them were unable to easily and efficiently charge their cars while on-the-go. Additionally, those wishing to install EV charging stations didn’t have access to the knowledge and tools they needed to make informed decisions.
These challenges held back electric vehicles from becoming the industry standard for personal transportation.
EV Connect has dramatically changed all of this.
Today, we’re proud to call ourselves a leading provider of electric vehicle charging solutions for commercial, enterprise, hospitality, educational, and government facilities. Over the years, we’ve worked with a diverse range of clients, including Yahoo!, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, along with numerous municipalities and commercial enterprises. In addition, we are partners with government and quasi-governmental agencies, such as the California Energy Commission and the NY State Energy Research and Development Agency, whose mission it is to deploy a vast network of electric vehicle charging stations throughout their respective States and the country.
Meet Our Team
An accomplished technology executive and entrepreneur, our Founder and CEO has helped raise tens of millions of dollars in financing for companies in the cleantech sector.
Scott is a serial entrepreneur and leader. Over the past 20 years, he has overseen the rapid and sustainable growth of six companies into successful enterprises.
Brad brings more than 20 years of engineering, software development, product management, and business experience to EV Connect.
Jon has successfully overseen the operations of several successful companies which require a fine-tuned approach to customer service and business execution.
Scott’s 20+ years of experience includes development of sophisticated platforms for mission-critical applications across many industries.
David Hughes brings over 30 years’ experience in major corporate, international finance operations and sales to the EV Connect team.
John has led sales and marketing organizations for SaaS companies numerous times over the last 20+ years and brings a wealth of market and product experience to EV Connect.
Marcus's software and analytics experience spanning numerous industries has enabled new revenue streams and growth into new markets.
Ram brings over 25 years of experience working with utilities, grid managers, and independent power producers to EV Connect.
We’ve become the most trusted and most reliable EV network provider by:
- Providing the industries’ best equipment available for charging stations.
- Developing and operating the industry’s most robust and flexible cloud-based platform for the management of charging stations, the utilities that feed them and the drivers that use them.
- Offering unparalleled customer support through our mobile app and 24/7 driver support.
Each decision we make is executed with one question in mind: How can we lower our customers’ total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase their return on investment (ROI)? This has allowed us to provide the most comprehensive and flexible EV charging solutions available.
- We deliver and manage commercial charging station networks—giving our customers more control. They can determine their charging prices, station status, and general station management.
- Our switchable network guarantee ensures that, no matter which manufacturer is utilized, you will be able to choose from the best and latest charge station hardware at the best price—guaranteed. With us, you can choose from a wide range of Level 2 and DC Fast Charger stations.
- We are the only true open network (standards-based) that adapts to your specific needs. Our hardware and software give clients the ability to switch networks when their initial service contracts expire, though we certainly will make every effort to demonstrate that EV Connect’s services are the best in the industry and work to ensure that you won’t leave.
- Our smartphone mobile app lets drivers monitor station status, see charging stations near them, initiate a charge session, and make payments.
- We offer free site assessments to build a unique, efficient and effective plan that makes sense for each individual client and location.
EV Connect is also recognized as a GIIRS Impact Rated Company. The Impact Model Rating used by GIIRS recognizes business models that are specifically designed to solve social or environmental problems through company products or services, target customers, value chain, ownership, or operations.