Located on SW Salmon between SW 1st and 2nd avenues, Electric Avenue features four direct current fast charge (DCFC) and two Level 2 charging stations, capable of charging any type of electric vehicle.*
Electric Avenue pricing
Starting February 20, 2018, Electric Avenue will have a combined parking and electric charging fee. No meter payment is required while vehicles are actively charging. The two-hour time limit still applies.
You can purchase a $25 monthly membership. The Electric Avenue Monthly Charging Plan:
- Replaces all flat fees
- Does not include the additional peak time charging fees of $.19 per kWh
- One monthly subscription plan is required per vehicle
- Includes parking for two hours. Vehicles that are parked for longer than two hours and/or not actively charting may be ticketed by the City of Portland
- Only applies to the charging stations located at 121 SW Salmon St., between SW 1st and 2nd Avenues
How It Works
- Sign up for an account here.
- Download the EV Connect Mobile app
- Park your vehicle at Electric Avenue
- Use your app to scan the station’s QR code. Or, touch your key fob on the reader pad to start charging. Key fobs can be purchased from
- Plug in and charge! If you have any questions contact us or view our in-depth facts sheet.
Search for charge stations based on location, keywords, availability, power level, and accessibility
Start a charge session by scanning a QR code or entering the station ID
Monitor your current charge session in real-time, and receive notifications when your vehicle has completed charging
Pay safely and securely through PayPal, and view a history of your past charge sessions